Chartmat is a no-code tool to build Dashboards and Websites in your web browser.
Chartmat is structured in the following components:
- Workspaces: are folders in which you can build and share Boards. You can invite other users to your workspace and share the content with them.
- Blocks: are elements that live inside Boards. Blocks visualize the data that is inside the Google Spreadsheet that you connected to your Board. Currently the following five Block types are supported:
- Chart: to visualize data through different chart types
- Table: to visualize data in a table
- Form: to enter data and write it to the underlying Google Spreadsheet
- Grid: to display data in a directory through a no-code interface
- Markdown: to build custom divs based on html and css & to display data in a directory with custom html and css